You may be working with one of our third-party technology partners to provide additional insight into your user's in-app activity post-conversion. Integrated technology partners have already provided us with all of the relevant information that they require to ensure everything works seamlessly.
If you have a partnership with one of our integrated third-party tech partners, setting them up in your Attribution Analytics account is a quick process requiring only two simple steps. Note that the partner may have additional requirements that you may need to fulfill on their end first.
1. Setup the integrated technology partner
- Login to MAT.
- In the navigation (on the left side), under the Partners section, click Integrated Partners.
- On the Integrated Partners page (on the right side), search for your technology partner.
- If they are not an integrated partner at this time, you can add them as an internal partner.
- After locating your partner, click Setup for that partner (in the far-right column), as shown in the following screenshot.
2. Add a postback URL
Integrated Partners with Universal Postback Templates
- On the integrated partner page, click the Postbacks tab.
- Select a category to show the available event types and the partner's postback templates.
- Authentication & Sign-ups
- Usage, Rating, and Sharing
- Enable the postback by toggling the button next to the event type to "On".
- If you receive an orange warning triangle, this indicates a missing credential value is needed to validate your account with the partner.
- Click the Credentials tab and enter the required account validation information requested by your partner.
- Click Save.
- Click the Postbacks tab and toggle the button back to "On" for the appropriate event type.
Integrated Partners without Universal Postback Templates
- On the integrated partner page, click the Postbacks tab, and then click Add Postback URL.
- On the Add Postback URL page, provide the new postback with a name.
- In the Advertising Partner Postback Template section:
- Select your app's Platform.
- Select the appropriate postback template for the events available on that platform.
- Provide any additional information required.
- In the Postback Requirements section:
- Select the Mobile App for which a postback will be fired to notify the partner when the corresponding event occurs.
- Next to Partner, uncheck the box for Only send data attributed to partner.
- From the Event drop-down list, verify that the corresponding event is selected.
- Click Save.