HasOffers Server Uptime Status
You can view real-time statuses of all our systems here: HasOffers Server Uptime
HasOffers Status monitors our main application and tracking server deployments in our various data facilities. It shows real-time availability, up-time, and performance of several monitors.
All data collected in your HasOffers account is yours. This includes all affiliate information, financial info, statistics, and offers.
- Notification and Acceptance of Cookies
The Notification and Acceptance of Cookies is disabled by default. You can enable the feature by selecting Customize Application from the Company tab. In the Settings panel, click the Application link. At the bottom of the Application Settings page, select Enabled next to EU Cookie Compliance.
With EU Cookie Compliance enabled, the Notification and Acceptance of Cookies works like this:
- When a user arrives at the application, the user’s IP address is used to look up their country
- If the user is located within the EU, the Notification and Acceptance of Cookies is displayed.
- The application checks to see if the user has an EU cookie set to verify previous informed consent.
- If the user does not have the EU cookie, display notification at top of page for Privacy and Cookie Information:
- The user is also required to agree to accept cookies.
- Once the user accepts cookies, the application sets the EU cookie to expire in 1 year.
- When the user returns and the user has the EU cookie set, the notification is hidden.
Note: After enabling EU Cookie Compliance, any user who visits from an IP that cannot be geo-located will see the Notification and Acceptance of Cookies message, regardless of their actual physical location.
The Notification and Acceptance of Cookies must be completed in order for affiliates or advertisers to login or sign up.