The payables report in TUNE Pay summarizes the partner invoices you’ve created by approval status, payment method, and currency. Confirm the volume of outgoing payments at a glance to ensure payment accounts are well funded ahead of time.
This report is available to users with the following roles:
- Partner Manager
- Financial Manager
To access this report in TUNE Pay, go to Reports > Payables.
About This Report
This report lists the total payment amounts of partner invoices created in TUNE Pay. Payments are grouped by approval status, payment method, and currency:
Employees with the partner manager role can only see information about partner accounts assigned to them in TUNE Pay.
When you load the payables report, it displays information for the oldest full month with unpaid invoices:
- Draft: Calculated total of invoiced payables in the “Draft” status
- Unapproved: Calculated total of invoiced payables in the “Unapproved” status
- Approved: Calculated total of invoiced payables in the “Approved” status
- Paid: Calculated total of invoiced payables in the “Paid” status
- Total: Calculated total of invoiced payables across all approval statuses
- Total Unpaid: Calculated total of invoices payables in the “Draft”, “Unapproved”, and “Approved” statuses
Using the calculated totals, you can see how much money is pending payment and how many invoices are being taken into account. Click on links in the table to go to a filtered view of the Partner Invoices.
Note: Data in this report is shown in your network’s default timezone.